The New Hampshire Writers’ Project, a statewide membership-based nonprofit literary arts organization, serves as a resource for writers, publishers, booksellers, literary agents, educators, librarians, and readers in and near New Hampshire. We support the development of individual writers and encourage an audience for literature in New Hampshire.
We host events for writers and readers:
- Writers' Day, the largest writing conference in New Hampshire.
- Writers' Night Out, a monthly gathering of writers in various regions through out the state.
- Literary Flash: Three Minutes to Fame contests.
- The binennial New Hampshire Literary Awards.
- Book Clubs for Writers and Poets, held quarterly in various regions through out the state.
- Author and Poet School, a day-long conference to help writers and poets market their work.
- Summer and Winter socials.
- Workshops on a variety of topics, ranging from craft to promotion.
- Concord Book Festival held in October.
- NH Writers' Trail.
We provide services to writers and readers:
- The frequently updated Literary Calendar keeps you up to date about happenings across the state.
- NH Writer, the quarterly newsletter (a membership benefit) brings you the latest writing news from the Granite State.